Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome to Western Botanicals

Dissatisfied with the quality of herbs my patients were purchasing at the local health food stores, I began seeking out high quality herbs and teaching my chiropractic patients and friends how to make their own herbal remedies.  Within a short time, my living room was packed with people learning how to uses these wonderful herbs and up to their elbows with aromas, powder and herbs.  I remember one night with over 70 people in the house, stuffing money in a jar for what they would take home and my good friend and running buddy, Randy, looking at me and saying we've got to do something about this.  Organization and management is not a strong point for me.  But production and organization is his forte.

So in August of 1996, we formally organized Western Botanicals (we would add the Inc. a few years later).  We determined that attention to detail and quality would provide us with the caliber of herbal remedies and product we demanded.  After all between the two of us (Kyle and Randy), we had our wives and 13 kids who use this stuff.  Compromise was not then nor is now an option. 

We have grown from humble beginnings and are proud that through the years our products have gotten even better.  (We've learn quite a bit as we have become immersed in the business).

Anyway, please feel free to comment.  Let us know what you think and how we can help.


Blessings - Dr. Kyle Christensen co-founder and partner (with Randy Giboney) of Western Botanicals, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment